Speed Access plan- and the phone still works!
(Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) is a new technology that uses the existing
copper phone lines to deliver fast, high-bandwidth digital data transfer.
ADSL therefore makes it possible for Internet users to have faster access to
streaming media, large downloads, multiplayer gaming, and a variety of other
Internet applications at a cheaper price.
- Speeds 5-25 times faster than a 56kbps
- Simultaneous Internet and voice/fax over a
- A fast Internet connection that is always on
- Cheap Plans- save on dialup phone costs
- Superior Service
We offer Broadband both to Home and Business
Users. Prominent Features of our Broadband ADSL are:
- Very EASY to set-up, just plug and go.
- High quality service line.
- Excellent technical support.
- Not a lengthy contract, 6 months minimum.
- Competitive pricing.
See our ADSL
Broadband Prices - for Metro
Optional ADSL Access Devices :
USB Router $95
Ethernet/NAT Router $165
Network Card $ 17
The first step is to register your interest and provide some preliminary
information so that we can make sure ADSL is available in your area. Please go
to the ADSL Form page to register, Once you register a consultant will follow up your
enquiry initially through email.
Plan (Registration Form)